Commercial and Property Law
JR Lawyers provides high quality, focused and pragmatic advice. This has enabled us to build long-standing and trusted relationships with our commercial clients who value our input and advice in their decision making and strategic planning.
We look forward to discussing and assisting you at any stage of your commercial property ventures or developments and can assist you in:
- Contracts for purchasing land for development
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Development Projects
- Option Agreements
- Funding Agreements
- Off the plan sales contracts
Purchase and Sale of A Business
Entering or exiting a commercial venture or a contractual arrangement is complex.
As such the importance of putting in place measures to protect your business cannot be understated, not only immediately, but also in the long-term.
We can assist at any stage of a commercial venture with providing plain-talking advice and strategies for small to large enterprises in acquisitions and sales.
Our experienced team can assist you with industry specific advice and guidance in the following industries;
- Health Care and Pharmacies
- Professional Services and Practices
- Retail Sales
- Child Care Centres and Early Learning
- Franchising advice for purchasers
- Franchising Agreements and advice for prospective Franchisors
- Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Off-shoring and outsourcing businesses.
We will advise on the best entity for you and draft specific and tailored documents to meet your needs and considerations.
We act for both landlords and tenants in retail and commercial leases.
Our property and leasing solicitors can assist with all your leasing needs and advise on or assist in;
- Agreements to Lease and Options
- Retail Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Drafting Leases
- Lease Negotiation
- Breaches and remedies