Rami commenced work as a solicitor with the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions in 1993 and then with other government departments working in prosecution and compliance divisions. In 1997 he joined a private practice at Gosford and became a partner in 1999 before returning to Sydney to form JR Lawyers in 2003 where he remains as the Principal Lawyer.
Rami’s main areas of practice includes acting for a variety of clients and organisations advising in respect of Employment Law, Commercial Property and Business related matters, leasing, Contracts, Trusts, Wills and Estate Planning and litigation matters.
Rami has a history of building and maintaining long-term client relationships. These relationships have been successful owing to Rami’s willingness to provide clients not only with legal expertise but also with strong management and communication skills.
Rami is passionate about supporting the community and sits as a Director on Boards for community organisations and is a pro-bono solicitor for local Legacy Groups and the Salvation Army.
Qualifications and Memberships
Bachelor of Laws (UTS)
Graduate Diploma Legal Practice
- Legal Practitioner, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Legal Practitioner High Court of Australia
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member Commercial Law Association Australia;
- Member International Law Section, Law Council of Australia;
- Australian Institute of Management NSW & ACT.
- Member Law Society Panel for Independent Solicitors Trustees.
- Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers
- Honorary Solicitor Friend, Salvation Army Australia.
- Pro Bono Solicitor, Parramatta Legacy 2003 – present
- Pro Bono Solicitor Brisbane Water (NSW) Legacy 1997 – 2003.